When it was formed in 1870, Walthamstow was a collection of Essex villages with a market centre.
Later in the century, when the railways began to create a suburbanisation boom, the sudden growth in population meant that more residential and commercial developments began to appear.
It became part of Greater London in 1965.
Taking its place in history was The Essex Brewery Tap, drawing water from artesian wells and creating a brew that became renowned across the East End.
Before its closure, the brewery had become a favourite not just of locals, but people across London.
*Please note, all apartments come Unfurnished.
• Contemporary bespoke kitchens
• Concrete effect laminate worktop & full height splash backs
• Contrasting grey upper & white lower cabinets with handleless soft touch doors & drawers
• Concealed LED lighting to underside of wall units
• Square stainless steel sink, Hansgrohe tap with flow restrictor
• Bosch electric oven, ceramic hob
• Integrated extractor
• Bosch integrated full width dishwasher & fridge-freezer
• Pull-out recycling bins
• Grey metro tiles (white in ensuites) to bath, shower & WC surrounds
• Floor mounted Roca toilet with soft close seat
• Kaldewei Bath with hinged bath glass screen
• Hansgrohe thermostatic bath/ shower mixer in chrome finish
• Saneux Matteo wash hand basin with Hansgrohe taps
• Shower with silver framed glass door